Enhancing Your Body’s Healing Signals
What is Bioresonance Therapy?
How Can We Help
Bioresonance Therapy uses concepts of eastern energy medicine, homoeopathy and quantum physics to help the body’s self-regulatory system. It assists the body by boosting the healing signals that pass between the immune system and all cells in the body while suppressing the signals given off by allergens and other stressors. By working on the immune system, it helps in curing the root of the problem and not just suppressing the symptom. Hence, the effects of Bioresonance treatment are long-lasting and help in curing multiple ailments by targeting the common root of the problem.
The Body Group has added more and new capabilities to our market-leading bio-resonance services. To enable us to offer the best bio-resonance services in the city, we’ve added a Rayonex Polar machine to our existing Regumed Bicom Optima machine. Both of the Bio-resonance technologies used by Body Group Therapists are based on the fact that all matter has a natural vibrational frequency and that every cell in the body resonates at a particular frequency. Groups of cells in an organ or system have unique, multiple frequency patterns, which take the form of an electromagnetic field. Bioresonance on both the Bicom Optima and the Polar are able to test and treat these frequencies to restore wellness.
Since Bioresonance Therapy boosts the immune system, it can be used not only to fight diseases but also to prevent illnesses. This ability to read the body’s energy is specific to Bioresonance treatment, offering faster results by restoring the body’s ability to heal itself. Additionally, this treatment process can help in pain management and can be taken alongside traditional medical practices.
Call Us Today: 2167 7305
I am excited that Bioresonance treatment offers efficient relief for so many clients, but particularly children. Food intolerances, infections and other health issues can lead to an accumulation of toxins, even at an early age. When these toxins cross the blood-brain barrier, they act as irritants to the brain. Given that the brain’s only functions are to think, feel and behave, an irritated brain may think morbidly, feel emotionally, and behave erratically. This treatment can improve children’s physical and emotional wellbeing, thus providing relief to parents and enhancing family life.
Recommendation by Dr Louise Porter
PhD, MA(Hons), MGiftedEd, DipEd, BA, BIntStuds
Bioresonance Therapy at The Body Group
The Body Group offers Bioresonance Therapy in Hong Kong. We use state-of-the-art equipment to diagnose the problem. The hands and feet have 40 major stress testing points. Our machines and detail-oriented processes ensure we zero-in on the core of the problem.
Depending on the diagnosis, our Bioresonance therapist will draw up a treatment program that will help resolve your illnesses at the core. Of the 40 testing points, the points with the highest stress mark are prioritised for treatment. Our therapist will then check for the cause of stress by testing for allergies, hormones, chemicals, pollutants, and more.
Regular sessions will allow your immune system to fight the allergens and stressors causing the problem. This will help eliminate fungi, bacteria, allergens and other stressors. Once the sessions are complete, your Bioresonance therapist will provide you with a maintenance plan that will allow your immune system to function optimally.
Conditions We Treat
Bioresonance Therapy helps strengthen the body’s power to detoxify at the same time as reducing its workload by treating allergies, infections, scars, cranial and spinal trauma and other blockages that impair healing. This process can help with other conditions like:
- Addictions (smoking, food, emotion, alcohol, drugs, and more)
- Skin Problems
- Psychological Illnesses
- Food Intolerance
Contact our Bioresonance therapists for more details on how this treatment can help you. Registered users can book appointments for Bioresonance Therapy in Hong Kong by phone or using our online booking system.
Everything you needed to know about Bioresonance Therapy and the painless drug-free approach to treating diseases and boosting overall well-being.
Bioresonance Therapy helps solve almost all medical conditions including:
How does Bioresonance Work?
Step 1: Diagnosis
- This is a well-defined process that delivers exhaustive results. Using a specific machine, your body is tested for food intolerance, imbalance in hormones and chemicals, and presence of harmful substances like bacteria, virus, heavy metals, fungal growth, etc.
Step 2: Therapy
- The first part of the therapy comprises taking care of the imbalances that were diagnosed in the previous step.
- In the second part of the therapy, your therapist will provide food supplements and treatments to be taken at home. (You must follow these instructions and drink lots of water.)
Step 3: Follow-up
- Depending on the severity of the conditions, the therapist will recommend the frequency of visits.
- During every session, your progress will be recorded and treatment will be provided accordingly.
Step 4: Maintenance
- After your treatment sessions are complete and you have recovered, it is important to visit the clinic for regular follow-ups.
- Your therapist might suggest some at-home therapies as well.
- It is a safe and non-invasive treatment method
- It works on the general well-being of an individual with a holistic approach helping you strengthen your immune system and overall health
- It is a painless passive therapy
- Bioresonance targets the root of the problem instead of treating the symptom making sure you have long-term relief
- Bioresonance works not only as a reactive therapy but also as a preventive solution
- Completely drug-free therapy
New hope for chronic health difficulties: Bioresonance Therapy
The Hong Kong environment makes it a challenge to stay well. We and our children are constantly exposed to air pollution, illnesses, parasites, radiation from high-altitude flying, electrical appliances and cell phones, injuries, and emotional pressures from our work or school lives.
When overloaded with these stressors, our bodies’ ability to detoxify can be compromised. Feelings of constant tiredness, sleep interruption, overscheduled lives and frequent infection mean Hong Kongers often take longer to recover than necessary, which segues into a reduced health span.