Consider Your Body As One Structure
Physiotherapy in Hong Kong
How Can We Help
The Body Group provides physiotherapy to clients based on scientific and time-tested methods making us the best clinic in Hong Kong. With a 20-year history in Central, Hong Kong, we are well-known for our superior service and care. Our therapists focus on restoring your body to its optimal function helping you live a pain-free life. Our treatments are designed to help everyone, from infants to adults suffering from any conditions.
Our therapists are trained in advanced manual therapy and can treat a variety of chronic and acute musculoskeletal conditions. Joint mobilisation, posture alignment, massage, stretching, dry needling, ultrasound and electrical stimulation are some of the procedures used here. The sessions are aimed at reducing and eliminating pain and inflammation, and restoring mobility and flexibility. Using a well-rounded approach, we teach our clients techniques and provide tools to prevent the problems from re-occurring.
Conditions We Treat
We treat a variety of conditions that include, but are not limited to:
- Sports Injury
- Loss of Motion
- Poor Posture
- Repetitive Strain
- Injury from Illness/ Accident
Call Us Today: 2167 7305
See What Our Clients Are Saying
Our 4-Step Physiotherapy Treatment
Physiotherapy is not a simple one-size-fits-all approach. It needs to be customised according to the client’s symptoms. Additionally, problems have deep-rooted symptoms and issues requiring attention to all parts of the body.
- Consultation and Counselling: In the initial step, one of our qualified physiotherapists will meet you, listen to your symptoms and provide initial diagnosis of your problem.
- Assessment: The physiotherapists will assess the condition taking into consideration that the body is a whole structure and that different areas of the body can affect the condition for which you are seeking treatment. A treatment plan will be outlined during this process.
- Treatment: Your treatment will begin based on the assessment of your health and condition. Manual therapy techniques will be used to alleviate your pain from the root.
- Training: We believe in helping our clients live a happy life, free of bodily aches, pains and illnesses. Hence, we teach them how to avoid recurrence of the condition by following exercises or using specific tools.
Benefits of Physiotherapy
There are many strong reasons to opt for physiotherapy following accidents and injuries. Some of the major reasons are outlined below:
- Increased Strength: If you would like to improve the strength of your muscles, such that they don’t fatigue easily and support your body better, physiotherapy is the answer.
- Improved Posture: Sitting, standing, sleeping or working in the wrong posture can be disastrous over a long period. Improvement of posture is needed to keep degeneration and injury at bay.
- Rehabilitation: Our process helps clients recover from accidents, injuries, poor posture and more. We help clients recover from:
- Orthopaedic Conditions
- Neurological Disorders
- Cardiopulmonary Conditions
If you wish to have physiotherapy treatments in Hong Kong, we ask that you obtain a note from your physician so that you may submit claims for reimbursement from your insurance company. If you do not have a physician, our office can assist you in locating one to meet your needs.